WiseInternet SmarterMail will automatically add addresses to your Trusted Sender list when you mark an email initially caught in the junk folder as “Not Spam”. However you can also manually add address to your Trusted Sender list to help prevent legitimate emails being filed as junk.
Manually Adding a Trusted Sender
- Visit https://mail.wiseinternet.net
- Login using your full email address and password.
- From the Icon Menu on the left click Settings.
- Under My Settings in the tree menu click Trusted Senders.
- Click New to add a new trusted sender.
- Enter the email address or domain name you wish to add as trusted sender. If adding multiple addresses add one item per line.
- Click Save.