All email software and devices such as Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc. connect to our mail servers using the same settings.
This article is for users who know how to use their email software and only require the specific settings they should use for connection to our mail servers.
There are setup tutorials for various mail applications in Email Setup Tutorials.
WiseInternet mail server settings
- Account Type: POP3
- Incoming Mail Server: mail.wiseinternet.net
- Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): mail.wiseinternet.net
- Username: Your full email address
- Password: Password entered when mail account created
Must be minimum of eight characters with at least two numbers and one upper-case character
- Outgoing Server (SMTP) Authentication: Requires authentication.
Use same settings as incoming mail server, e.g. your username and password
- Incoming Mail Server Port: 995
- Outgoing Mail Server Port: 465
- Secure Connection (SSL): This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)
Type of encryption connection used is SSL