It is important to check your Webmail account on a regular basis to manage your Junk Mail folder. Mail flagged as spam or junk email won’t be delivered to your Inbox in Outlook, Apple Mail or other mail applications.
Checking Your Junk Mail Folder
- Visit https://webmail.wiseinternet.net
- Login using your full email address and password.
- From the Email menu click Junk E-mail.
- Emails in your Junk E-mail folder will now be displayed. You can select individual or multiple emails using the check boxes.
- To delete select items, click Delete then Delete from the fly-out.
- To move selected items which have been marked as spam by the system to your inbox, click Actions then Mark then Not Spam from the fly-out menus.
- Items which you mark as Not Spam will be moved to your Inbox and will now be available to download to your mail client (Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird etc).