These are the plug-ins that have been used on the wiseinternet.com.au website. To install WordPress plug-ins you simply enter the plug-in name in the search field of the “Add New” plug-in administration page and install your selected plug-in.
- AJAX Thumbnail Rebuild – Allows you to rebuild all thumbnails on your site.
How to install and configure AJAX Thumbnail Rebuild »
- Category Sticky Post – Marks a post to be placed at the top of a specified post category.
How to install and configure Category Sticky Post »
- Contact Form 7 – Simple, but flexible, contact form plug-in along with Contact Form 7 Honeypot which adds functionality to prevent spam bots from submitting spam through your contact form.
How to install and configure Contact Form 7 »
- Custom Post Templates – Provides a drop-down to select different templates for posts from the post edit screen. Additional templates must be created in your theme.
How to install and configure Custom Post Templates »
- Dave’s WordPress Live Search – Adds “live search” functionality to your WordPress site. Uses the built-in search and jQuery.
How to install and configure Dave’s WordPress Live Search »
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP – Tracks and displays Google Analytics statistics directly on your administration Dashboard.
How to install and configure Google Analytics Dashboard for WP »
- Flexible Posts Widget – An advanced post display widget with many options including get posts by post type, taxonomy and term, sorting and ordering, feature images, custom templates, and more. How to install and configure Flexible Posts Widget »
- Postie: Significantly upgrades the basic email posts to WordPress feature.
How to install and configure Postie »
- Post Snippets – Keep a library of text, HTML or PHP code blocks to be used in posts and pages across your website.
How to install and configure Post Snippets »
- Print Friendly and PDF Button – Automatically creates printer friendly and PDF versions of your pages without the hassle of having to create a print CSS file. No coding, hacking or programming required.
How to install and configure the Print Friendly and PDF Button »
- Relevanssi – This plugin replaces WordPress search with a relevance-sorting search.
How to install and configure Relevanssi »
- Show Hide Author – Allows you to choose whether to show or hide the author’s name on posts.
How to install and configure Show Hide Author »
- Simple Local Avatars – Adds an avatar upload field to user profiles. Generates requested avatar sizes on demand. Similar to Gravatar and simple and lightweight.
How to install and configure Simple Local Avatars »
- WordPress SEO – Adds a multitude of SEO controls and tools for use both site wide and on individual posts.
How to install and configure WordPress SEO »
- WP-Mail-SMTP – This plug-in reconfigures the wp_mail() function in WordPress to use SMTP instead of WordPress mail(). The plug-in also creates an options page to manage the settings.
How to install and configure WP-Mail-SMTP »
- WP No Category Base – This plug-in is WPML compatible (WordPress multi-lingual) and removes ‘/category’ from your WordPress category permalinks.
How to install and configure WP No Category Base »