Post Snippets lets you build a library with snippets of HTML, PHP code or reoccurring text that you often use in your posts and pages. You can use predefined variables to replace parts of the snippet on insert. All snippets are available in the post editor via a button in the Visual and HTML modes. The snippet can be inserted as defined, or as a shortcode to keep flexibility for updating the snippet. PHP code is supported for snippets inserted as shortcodes.
- Insert All defined snippets is inserted from a button directly in the post editor.
- Shortcodes You can use this plugin to create your own shortcodes.
- PHP A shortcode snippet can optionally be evaluated as PHP code.
- Buttons The snippets are available in the viusal editor with a TinyMCE button and in the HTML editor with a quicktag button.
- Admin Easy to use administration panel where you can add, edit and remove snippets.
- Variables Each snippet can have as many custom variables as you like, which can be used on insert.
- Import/Export Snippets can be imported and exported between sites.
- Uninstall If you delete the plugin from your plugins panel it cleans up all data it has created in the WordPress database.