Our basic website implementation for all online shopping websites includes a WooCommerce online shop, WordPress content management system and the following setup and inclusions.
Setup and Configure Website
Install latest version of WordPress, WooCommerce and responsive WooCommerce theme.
Install WiseInternet recommended plugins for WordPress and WooCommerce websites.
- File Repository
Setup local and remote file repositories for tracking file changes, backup and security.
- Google reCAPTCHA
Setup a Google reCAPTCHA account and implement reCAPTCHA security on website forms.
- Backup System
Install backup system for storing off-site database and full website backups.
- Google Analytics
Setup Google Analytics account and install analytics on website.
- Google Search Console
Setup Google Search Console account and install on website.
Configure improved WordPress security.
Interface Design and Layout
- Interface Design
Implement custom interface design into WooCommerce theme.
- Company Logo
Include company logos and tag lines into website interface.
- Corporate Theme
Incorporate company colours into website interface layout.
Online Shop Setup
- Setup company, merchant information and email notifications.
- Configure tax calculations and price display.
- Install and configure required payment gateways.
- Setup email templates for customer communications.
- Configure shipping options and calculation.
- Link terms, conditions and privacy information to checkout process.
Add Website Content
- Business Information
Add company contact and address information throughout website.
- Google Map
Implement and configure Google Map of company address on website.
- Automated Enquiry
Setup and configure enquiry form including email content sent to recipients.
- Home Page
Add supplied home page content and format.
- About Us Page
Add supplied about us page content and format.
Setup blog section of website and add an example post layout.
Configure widgets in sidebar of posts and pages including where required:
- Recent posts
- Recent comments
- Meta information
Configure website footer content and layout to include where required:
- Company logo and tag line.
- Address and contact information.
- Copyright information
- Navigation menu
- Social media links
Product Catalogue Import and Setup
- Import product categories and category images.
- Import product catalogue including descriptions, image galleries and prices.
- Configure on-site product search.
Website Testing and Launch
- Each website is placed on a staging website for customers to check, approve and sign-off.
- Prior to launch and after launch the following testing is undertaken:
- Check content on every page.
- Test for broken links, both internal and external site links using link checker tool.
- Test website using PageSpeed Insights, GTmetrix, WebPageTest and W3C Validator.